Beeline Immigration Services

Visitor Visa Services

New Zealand is a great place to visit, whether you are staying for a holiday, coming to see friends or relatives, or having a business trip. Regardless of how long you intend to stay, you must have a valid New Zealand visa.

Student Visa Services

Student visa assistance is often offered free of charge by education providers. However, some cases may be too difficult to handle without professional advice. Many students apply for their visa on their own without seeking professional advice and end up studying the wrong course or a course which do not lead to a resident visa. Student waste their time and money on courses that are not in demand or hard to get a job.
Our licensed immigration advisers have many years of experience in helping international students fulfill their dream of pursuing education in New Zealand. We help students to choose the right course based on their personal interests and career options. We offer you the best advice on how you can get your New Zealand Student Visa quickly and at the best price

Work Visa Services

Work visas are often complex to navigate as there are many requirements not only for the role but also its match to the ANZSCO job description. We will help you and your employer to gather all necessary documents and will explain how to prove that there are no New Zealanders available for the job being offered. We can also help employers to obtain a INZ employer accreditation and job checks. We can provide guidance on advertising requirements as well.

Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV)

AEWV is the most common work visa people apply for when entering NZ to work. To apply for an AEWV, an applicant must hold a job offer from a New Zealand employer that is accredited by the NZ government. Employers apply separately to become accredited, and that application needs to be approved before a work visa application is lodged. The employer will apply for the job offer you receive to be cleared by Immigration NZ before you apply (known as the “job check”). This will include satisfying the government there are no suitable NZ citizens or residents available to fill the job.
The main criteria are:
  • Hold a genuine job offer from an accredited, paid at least median wage (unless your role is exempt from median wage requirements). 
  • Prove you are suitably qualified and experienced to undertake the job you have been offered.
  • Be of good health and character.
  • The visa will have an expiry date usually linked to the rate of pay.
  • In some cases, the AWEV may lead to residence.
Employing someone on an AEWV visa is a three-step process, as follows:
  1. Employer Accreditation: The employer must be accredited with INZ before hiring a migrant worker on an AEWV.
  2. Job Check: Employer must apply to INZ for permission to employ a migrant worker on AEWV by lodging a job check application.
  3. AEWV Application: Once the above-mentioned 2 steps are successful, a migrant worker then can apply for an AEWV work visa valid for up to 5 years.

Skilled Migrant
Resident Visa Services

This is the most popular visa option for those who decide to settle in New Zealand permanently. The process comprises of two stages – Expression of Interest (EOI) where you need to score 6 points or more, and Invitation to Apply (ITA) where you have to prove everything you said in the EOI with documents.
Under Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa system applicants need to collect a total of 6 points based on:
  • NZ Professional Registration, or
  • Qualifications, or
  • Income
If applicants fall short of 6 points based on either of the parameters above, they can then claim a maximum of 3 points for ‘skilled’ work experience in New Zealand. ‘Skilled’ work means ANZSCO 1-3 occupations paid at the median wage or ANZSCO 4-5 occupations paid at 1.5x the median wage. You must have a full-time job or a job offer in New Zealand from an accredited employer to apply for this visa.
The process is quite technical and complicated which means many applicants like to use the professional services of Immigration Advisers to ensure that there are no surprises along the way.

Green List Visa Services

The New Zealand government has introduced a “Green List” to address labour shortages in critical industries and attract high-skill workers from overseas. This list prioritizes in-demand occupations for fast-tracked residency, facilitating a streamlined immigration process. If a role is listed on the Green List, and the applicant has the qualifications, registration or experience required, they may be able to get residence immediately or after 2 years of working in New Zealand. Click here to check current Green List roles.

Straight to Residence:
Tier 1 of Green List

Migrant workers in specific roles in health and social services; construction; primary industries; science; engineering and ICT; and electronics and telecommunications may now apply for residency under the Green List Straight to Residence Visa.
To be eligible for this residence visa, the applicant must be working for an accredited employer or hold a job offer from one, and:
  • The role must be on Tier 1 of the Green List.
  • They must meet the requirements set out on the list for their role.
  • The role must be full-time (at least 30 hours a week), genuine, and permanent, or be at least a 12-month fixed-term contract. Under certain circumstances, independent contractors are also eligible.

Work to Residence:
Tier 2 of Green List

Migrants who have been working in certain roles for at least 24 months are eligible for residence.
To be eligible for this residence pathway, the applicant must be working for an accredited employer or hold a job offer from one, and:
  • Hold an Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV) or another work visa
  • Meet acceptable employment requirements in a Tier 2 Green List occupation.
  • Have completed 24 months of work in New Zealand in a Tier 2 Green List occupation.

Work to Residence: Care Workforce

People who are working in certain roles for an accredited employer and are paid at the Level 4 rate (currently NZD 29.66/hr) or more will be eligible for a 2 years’ work-to-residence pathway.

These roles are:

  • Disabilities Services Officer
  • Kaiawhina (Hauora) (Maori Health Assistant)
  • Residential Care Officer
  • Aged and Disabled Carers
  • Nursing Support Worker
  • Personal Care Assistant
  • Therapy Aide
  • Child or Youth Residential Care Assistant
  • Diversional Therapist
To be eligible, the applicant must:
  • Hold an Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV) or another work visa
  • Be paid at or above the Level 4 rate ($ 28.25 per hour) in a Care Workforce sector occupation list.
  • Have completed 24 months in a Care Workforce sector occupation list.

Work to Residence:
Transport Sector

The following professions will have a time-limited, 2-year work to residence pathway through a Transport Sector Agreement:
These are the approved work to residence transport roles:
  • bus driver
  • truck driver
  • aircraft refueller
  • furniture
  • removalist
  • tanker driver
  • tow truck driver
  • ship’s master
  • deck hand.
Eligible people can apply if they have completed the 2-year work requirement. The agreement is uncapped and will be reviewed after 12 months. Any changes made to the sector agreement after this review will not affect migrants already on their 2-year work to residence pathway

Partnership Visa Services

New Zealand offers several partnership visa options. While these visas may look straightforward, we see many people coming to us with declined applications, mostly because they chose the wrong visa option or were unable to gather all the necessary documents for the visa category. We can provide expert guidance on the requirements and process, ensuring that your application is complete and meets all necessary standards.

Partnership Resident Visa

If you join your New Zealand citizen or resident partner permanently, you need to apply for a Partnership Resident Visa. With this visa, you can live in New Zealand indefinitely.
Please note – migrants who are based in New Zealand are required to stay on a valid temporary visa (i.e. work visa) while they are waiting for a resident visa.
Partnership Package :
This option is designed for clients who wish to have peace of mind on their partnership visa journey. It includes both, a partnership work visa and a partnership resident visa.

Parent Resident Visa Services

Parents can apply to live in New Zealand permanently if they have a child who is a New Zealand citizen or resident. The child must meet certain income thresholds and agree to sponsor the parent(s), in addition to other requirements. To apply for a Parent Resident Visa, you must first submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). If Immigration New Zealand (INZ) selects your EOI, they may invite you to apply for residence. INZ selects EOIs every 3 months from 2 sets:
  • The queue contains EOIs received before 12 October 2022.
  • The ballot contains EOIs received from 12 October 2022.

Your Free Visa Consultation

We know you want to trust us before you sign up for our services. We also want to know we are capable of helping you before we take you on. That is why we offer 100% free initial consultations for all new clients.

What is included
in free consultation? ​

Free Consultation

Our experienced licensed immigration advisers provide personalized, efficient, and effective solutions for your immigration needs. Book your consultation today and take the first step towards peace of mind.

Please note – consultation scope does not include checking application forms, cover letters and other documents for a visa application you intend to lodge yourself (we only proof-read documents when working with the whole case).

Scroll to Top

Free Consultation

Book a consultation with a licensed immigration adviser.